Saturday, October 2, 2010

What's it about those four years

Watched Happy Days today. Couldn't finish it. It's one of those movies you love and dread at the same time. Fate or not, it got released a day before my college started. So, everybody from my batch imbibed it in all its entirety and so we tend to relate, yes I'm making a statement here that all of us, it to our college lives. That's what Sekhar Kammula has done to us. He's inflicted a curse upon us which raised our hopes, created those dreams and now, as I end my Engineering, I dread having a cinematic climax. And I know I can't take it lightly. For that matter, none of us can. Far too much has happened in these 3 years. Funnily enough, I just noticed that today's 3rd October and so it was exactly three years ago that I officially became a college-goer. Boy, all those adventures, all those triple rides, grabbing tiffin boxes, venting out frustrations and then apologizings, first day first shows; there's more coming but I've been planning to do it elaborately. So, one of these sundays, I'm going to sit down, and blog. About that college trip and about the rest of my college days. Till then, let the happy days unveil.

1 comment:

Deekshith Vemuganti said...

unfortunately,i didnt manage to have any of those memories!