Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Twittomania

Just about to go to sleep. And I just read in someone's blog what he had just tweeted. I couldn't resist the temptation and here I'm.

Twitter is the latest, biggest thing on the web. Why the hell would you tell someone what you just did to keep them updated and why would someone else want to be updated if you've just seen a movie, met with an accident or killed a mosquito? Isn't that expecting far too much from the world? Like everyone wants to know what's the coolest thing that happened to you.

I want to write more but I'm sleepy. Think over it.

P.S: And yeah, what right do I have to expect that you'd read this and think over this? And why am I using lots of And's and italics?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol..im sure u've a point der!!

Anirudh Reddy said...

i sort of got the picture, and to me it relates to the conversation we had at ChaiGhar we had yesterday..

sirish aditya said...

what's this got to do with that?