Friday, May 20, 2011

you know, this and that

Woke up today at 4.30, can you beat that? For one, I've been sitting home all day long so I ain't getting tired at all. And two, having watched Adaptation yesterday, I had a funny dream where I was dreaming about dreaming, and then there was Meryl Streep all over and I was trying to write and before that I had to wake up and so it went. At 60, Streep is one of the most attractive women I've seen.

Anyway, I went out for a run and had to cut midway because I couldn't run for God's sake and then there were these dogs which started barking and I had to walk a long way not to be chased by them. Didn't have the heart to run after that. And yea, I had pledged myself about four months ago that on my birthday I'd publish something. Am I done? No. Will I? Soon. Have I started? Yes. It's a story I wrote a week ago but there's a lot I need to work on. Feels good today, to be up and early.

Need to edit that Pool movie. Damn man, none of the editing tools work on my system and I'm far too lazy to go to Varun's house and work on it. Sad. Ahm, that's about it then. Birthday was uneventful but for a few unexpected surprises. I haven't been doing nothing much lately, apart from reading Lance Armstrong's It's not about the bike. What a guy, the kind of inner strength and the willpower he must have developed to beat the cancer, get back on the bike, endure the pain and win the Tour, arguably the toughest competition on the planet. Supremely inspiring.

I can't think of anything else to write then.
Later.

No comments: