Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hippie

Yippee! I'm a hippie. Or rather, at last I'm proud to admit that I'm a hippie. Reason- Overdose of everything about Dev D and other related people has led to these high frequency convulsions. Trust me, right now, as I'm writing this, I have Dev D at full blast in my ears and am involuntarily shaking unobtrusively. And this flowery language is probably an adverse affect of all that.

Now as to why I suddenly am yelling at the top of my voice that I'm a fuckin' hippie. An excessive dosage of Anurag Kashyap and Franz Kafka in a short span of time. Now, as to why I consider myself to be a hippie. Irresponsible, Carefree, Wild, Fearless, Curious, Self-obsessed and most importantly, Virgin. I consider myself so pure that I'm proud to have remained unscathed by this rotten, messed up and scared world(read society). Am I truly a hippie or is all this a result of all I've read? I don't know. But, hey, let me tell you something. I've always been trying to discover myself and in the process try everything I can. I realise that my life(no matter how screwed up, filthy and lost) it may seem, is still the one chance I have to find myself. And trust me folks, no matter how hard the process is, its still a lotta fun.

Now, suddenly why this urge to tell the world that I'm a hippie. I don't know. Maybe I don't care if anyone will read this. I'm just writing this to satisfy my bloody ego. Or maybe, I'm just a fuckin' loser who's trying to justify it to the world that he isn't one and is still trying to find himself in this coming-of-age process. I don't know. I really don't.

But maybe that's what coming-of-age is all about. That concocted drink of everything in the world that is and everything in the world, that isn't. I'm all confused. I'm all mad, right from what to wear when(all the time) to admit that I masturbate 5 times a day and from deciding what cartoon to draw now to whether I can use the word 'masturbate' in my blog. But trust me, this experimenting is loadsa fun. You should try it sometime too. I mean, if you do have the fuckin' balls. Shit! Censored language again.

And hey, I forgot to mention. I had been to the Royal Enfield garage today with Ani and bboi, did I love it. The feel of it when you actually touch a Bullet and kick it to glory is inexpressible. The beast is full of life and is waiting to be unleashed. Anyways, I am telling you about this because even then, I was planning to drive away to nirvana on my Bullet (For one, I'm a pathetic driver and two, The Motorcycle Diaries largely influences this thought). Whenever I want to be another simple, everyday guy with duties and all those responsibilities, my life hits me really hard in my face and reminds me that I'm a hippie.

Hey, this is all a part of growing up, ain't it?

No comments: