Sunday, October 12, 2008

my arty me

that's the view between the king and queen of blacks...if you still didn't make it out...

notice the pic carefully and its like almost symmetric...yin and yang types...resembles a true battlefield, doesn't it?

the carefree me...bindaas rehneka...

my ID card photo...prob'ly 2nd or 3rd class... :D


Kunni wrote this down for me
the time now's 12.15 a.m and I've been editing this pic for da past 15 mins...don't knw why but felt like doing this basic thingy so suddenly...and for me, it luks awesome...sense and simplicity :D...23rd sept '08...


heya! dat's me wid da ninja luk :">..i luk gr9 naa..i mean wateva u can c of "me" ;)...yohoho...im s'posed to be studying or mah fisiks exam and here I'm clicking pics..yeah, i knw im an asshole..but from now, !'m a ninja asshole...kkkhhiyyyaaaaaaa :P



on the hills near my college...

in a bus...good one naa...



ani's sneakers...i love those converse...

drew this today...just tried doing something really cool and it turned out to be like this... :(

after my first crew-cut...i knw i knw, i luk sxi...
prob'ly my first arty photograph...or rather the first one I edited for the arty look


Kishore's boots...they are awesome naa...clicked it from my webcam the day we bought it...

1 comment:

Sai Kishore Bandaru said...

last pic is d best of all...........:P.relli nice pics adhuu.......but u looked jus like chirutha in d 4rth pic....to comment abt the pic in which u r wearing the black glasses i need to do it in my own lang.....arey chinna pillalni etukelevadila vunav ra gudedava:P...........kunni's gift iz relli relli nice.......