Friday, October 24, 2008

Juniors' Freshers

My College Freshers was loadsa fun. And so was my juniors' freshers but I was in a different position this time around. I was one of the unofficial committee members and has loadsa fun organizing things and stuff. Bunking classes, dealing with juniors and escaping the prying eyes of the HOD are things I'll never forget. Probably this is the first time I've been into organising something this big and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was in the jury for selecting Mr. and Ms.Fresher and also hosted the show for sometime, with Sravani ofcourse ;). Looking demonic in my black kurta, I demanded respect. And the girls on 18th oct were stunning. I mean, movies said girls in sarees was breathtaking but I wasn't expecting something this marvelous. Girls in sarees were everywhere and they were awesome...

The day ended in a scuffle between IT and ECE but it was like icing on the cake...

The speech which I wrote but I never read :(

At the end of the day...Kings of 12 :D...and btw, I didn't tell you naa, ani came to mah college...

in the bus, while returning

3 gorgeous ladies...no wonder everyone was staring at 'em...juniors and seniors alike :D

IT thotti gang...I'm missing the action 'coz I was on the stage then...busy hosting...

mugguru yedavalu :D

sexy unnad kada...ani on raghav's bike...

typical kishore photograph...he doesn't know what he's clicking and neither do they know that he's clicking :D

Juniors and Others...

Coca Cola Pepsi IT Sexy :D

I have no idea what to comment ;)

keka...musth thayar ayi ochiru kodukulu :D

Our chief organiser...sumalika...

maa shanky gadu king :D

Gaddapodu Gaddapodey :D


No comments: