Sunday, July 20, 2008

I love mah amma :">


my amma's the best amma in the world and I'm so proud of her...
I mean its not easy to bear with a son like me yaar... :D
Dunno why but I suddenly felt like telling people about the greatest mum in the world...
I know I don't have to tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me, but anyways, I'd rather tell her anyway...
I'm so proud of whatever my mum did and I know she did it all coz she loved me...and loves me lyk hell...
probably I don't deserve all of it..u c I've been mah typical self a true out-and-out asshole, but i love her love anyway :D...
thanx for everything amma...
I love u looooooooads :D...
and btw, I'm waiting for u to give me mah fone bak...plzz... ;)
love thee ammijaan :D

1 comment:

Purnima said...

Awww... This is so precious. Totally hearting this. God bless!